Friday, August 17, 2012

How to Turn Into a Fairy

Hi I'm back it's chailee.

Today I will be telling you how to turn into a fairy.
I don't mind you copy writing anything off my Blog.

How to Turn Into a Fairy:

Say:
"I believe now I get my wing and things,
So give me Fairy Dust,
And a magic wand you must."

Then.......
Go into the bathroom and look in the mirror very strongly to connect yourself with a 
fairy.

(While looking in the mirror)

Say:
"Give me power." 5 Times

When you grow your wing say:
"Fairies, Fairies.
Make me go up,
To fly into the sky.


To Reverse back to a Human:

Say:
"Make me into a Human Back,
Make me go down where I was,
And Back to me you must."

3 comments:

  1. it doest workss i have tried it :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please tell me...it works or NOTTT...!!! :/

    ReplyDelete